Saturday, February 19, 2011

And The Story Begins!

So my kit finally arrived yesterday, and I don't think I could be more satisfied with all of the goodies I received! :) This is just a quick update as when I can manage to squeeze a little time between my 3 month old and my 3 year old I'll post some pictures of all the loot!
»»» Also if you are in central NC and would love to taste some of these products, simply click on the contact tab under info and I'll be glad to help you! :)
--- I have two dates still  available to party in March, let me know if you are interested [if you are ~ I have a special gift just for you!]


(EDIT!!) .... Okay, here's the loot! :)


The TWO Big Boxes that the UPS Man brought to me! :)

Box #1 - Contained all of the business "supplies" as well as my special gift which was
3 free products (Beer Bread, Perfectly Potato Chedder Soup Mix and Almond Pound Cake Mix),
two sampling kits for parties
and all of the sampling supplies I will need for my first 4 parties. :)


Box #2 - Contained the 10 display products (...which are not just empty boxes lol)
and another two party kits with samples inside :)
Not to mention that inside EACH sample box were 25 catalogs and 25 order forms!!
SO i got 100 of each!! :)


Interested in "BLASTING OFF" with me?? - Just use the CONTACT TAB on the right -->
I am sooo thrilled to get started! And I plan to do alot of give-aways, because this product is just to darn delicious not to share! :)


1 comment:

  1. This is exciting! I'm getting ready to sign up tomorrow as a consultant with the half price kit. I love that you have kids about the same age as mine, too! My son Sebastian will be 3 next month and my daughter Gigi is 6 months. =)

    ReplyDelete