Saturday, February 12, 2011

Let's Go!

Welcome to my Tastefully Simple Blog!
(it never hurts to do a little self-promotion and share a wonderful product with people; right??)

I've decided to jump into the world of direct selling - mainly to have fun, meet new friends and explore my personal potential; so what better way to do all of this while at the same time earning some cash! In the world today, unfortunately - money is not easy to come by and being a stay at home mother (at the moment; I do work as a preschool teacher but am currently putting that on hold until summer) of two very young children and the wife to a hard working and extremely under paid police officer; I've made the choice to help our money woes by contributing to our wonderful  yet needy cause called - a family.

I am joining on the awesome date of February 14th - yes, this is my Valentine's present to myself, and well my family too. Isn't that awesome that one simple decision could and can possible not only affect you but others? :) I LOVE THIS!

After I join and receive my BLAST OFF KIT - I will share it here with you. Product by product! :)

In the meantime - I have already purchased some Tastefully Simple products simply because I was so anxious to try them that I will make and share here with you; step by step.

I can't wait to share this journey with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment