Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix!

Can You Say Yummy! Tastefully Simple's Cinnamon Muffin Melt has to be one of the BEST tasting and truly "simple" muffin's I've ever made. I had never had these before purchasing a box and making them this morning, but now my whole family is hooked! ;) Here's how it went - - -


Inside the box were only TWO bags - does it get any more SIMPLE? :)


This was the Large Bag (The actual muffin mix) - all I had to do was add water and stir!


I made Mini Muffins (You can also make the regular size)
30 mini muffins total!! amazing! :)


To get the Cinnamon effect - all I had to do was Melt one stick of butter,
spread on the warm muffin's right out of oven and dunk
those delights right into the cinnamon mixture!
(that was the smaller bag pictured above)


All finished!! :)
(You KNOW they are awesome when my 3 year old would
not stop eating them!)


Price - 22 oz. box - only $6.69!!

You Be the JUDGE! - Buy & Try
Simply Ask me How to Order! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment