Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Come On Friday!!

Friday is not only the official start to most people's weekend but it will also be the day that I receive my TWO large boxes from Tastefully Simple that contains my Blast Off Kit! I'm really feeling like a kid on Christmas as I TRY to patiently await it's arrival! I don't think I've been this excited in a long time. :)

Also, something happened the day after I signed up that I think is truly one of a kind. Now keep in mind that I have worked for two other direct selling companies (lets just say they both sold different types of bags..) while there wasn't really anything wrong with either company; I never received what I got from Tastefully Simple after being signed up for only 1 day.

It was just a simple....Phone Call! In the world today that is soo hooked to technology, I found it rather special to receive a phone call from a lady at headquarters thanking me of joining and making sure I didn't have any questions or problems. She didn't try to rush me off the phone either. I was truly shocked and surprised. If this doesn't say something about this awesome company..I don't know what would.

Better yet, I actually do...but I will save that for another post. :)

Stay tuned for when I receive my Blast Off Kit  - I plan to share all the goodies I receive with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment